ILVE Range Cooker Service & Repair
ILVE have been building beautiful cooking appliances for over 50 years. They use the very latest methods in precision engineering. Their products are always at the forefront of design, efficiency, and functionality.
ILVE are established as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking products worldwide. They offer an extensive range of both cookers and built in appliances.
ILVE Appliance Repairs
- Authorised ILVE Engineer
- Authentic parts used in all repairs and servicing
- UK Wide Service
- All parts supplied with a 3 month warranty
- Workmanship Guarantee
All Cookersmiths engineers are ILVE approved, fully trained, with over 5 years experience in the servicing and repairs of ILVE appliances. Contact us on 01530 443650 or alternately you can email us using the contact form on the contact page with any questions
Please see below for pricing
ILVE Appliance Repair Only
- Call out charge of £250.00 + VAT including first half hour of labour.
- £50.00 per additional quarter hour of labour.
- All parts covered with a 3 month guarantee for your peace of mind.
ILVE Appliance Service
- Service from £400.00 + VAT including first 3 hours of labour.
- £40.00 per quarter hour of labour after the initial three hours.
- 10% off all replacement parts.
- 3 months warranty on all replacement parts.
If you are experiencing problems with your ILVE appliance and its no longer covered by the manufactures warranty, we can provide a number of services to help.
If you would like an approved ILVE engineer to attend to repair or service your appliance just give us a call on 01530 443650 or send us an email using the contact form on the contact page. Please have your serial number and appliance details to hand.
Our repair only service consists of a standard call out charge of £250.00 + VAT. This includes the first hour of labour, any additional labour after this is charged at £50.00 per quarter hour. Parts are chargeable at Cookersmiths standard price. All parts are covered with a 3 month warranty.
Call us on 01530 443650, or send us an email using the contact form on the contact us page to speak to an approved engineer about your requirements.