Rayburn Cooker Service & Repair
Rayburn was founded in 1946. In 1972 they moved to the AGA factory in Telford. Rayburn differs from the competition in the fact their range cookers have a built in boiler that can manage up to 20 radiators. That’s before going into the choice of fuel such as oil, gas and solid options.
Rayburn is part of the AGA group. Rayburn also like some other brands focus on the traditional look and feel when it comes to range cookers.
Rayburn Appliance Repairs
- Authorised ABK InnoVent Engineer
- Authentic parts used in all repairs and servicing
- UK Wide Service
- All parts supplied with a 3 month warranty
- Workmanship Guarantee
All Cookersmiths engineers are Rayburn approved, fully trained, with over 5 years experience in the servicing and repairs of Rayburn appliances. Contact us on 01530 443650 or alternately you can email us using the contact form on the contact page with any questions
Please see below for pricing
Rayburn Appliance Repair Only
- Call out charge of £100.00 + VAT including first half hour of labour.
- £20.00 per additional quarter hour of labour.
- All parts covered with a 3 month guarantee for your peace of mind.
Rayburn Appliance Service
- Service from £300.00 + VAT up to the first four hours of labour.
- 10% of any replacement parts.
- £20.00 per quarter hour for labour after initial four hours.
- 3 month warranty on all replacement parts.
If you are experiencing problems with your Rayburn appliance and its no longer covered by the manufactures warranty, we can provide a number of services to help.
If you would like an approved Rayburn engineer to attend to repair or service your appliance just give us a call on 01530 443650 or send us an email using the contact form on the contact page. Please have your serial number and appliance details to hand.
Our repair only service consists of a standard call out charge of £100.00 + VAT. This includes the first half hour of labour, any additional labour after this is charged at £20.00 per quarter hour. Parts are chargeable at Cookersmiths standard price. All parts are covered with a 3 month warranty.
Call us on 01530 443650, or send us an email using the contact form on the contact us page to speak to an approved engineer about your requirements.