Viking Range Cooker Service & Repair
Viking was founded by Fred Carl, Jr in the 1980’s. He designed the hybrid of cooking power and features with a home design. The first product was shipped in late 1986 after two years of trial and error.
Viking has continued with its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded its range of products. They strive for quality to this day.
Viking Appliance Repairs
- Authorised Viking Engineer
- Authentic parts used in all repairs and servicing
- UK Wide Service
- All parts supplied with warranty
- Workmanship Guarantee
All Cookersmiths engineers are Viking approved, fully trained, with over 5 years experience in the servicing and repairs of Viking appliances. Contact us on 01530 443650 or alternately you can email us using the contact form on the contact page with any questions
Please see below for pricing
Viking Appliance Repair Only
- Call out charge of £250.00 + VAT including first hour of labour.
- £50.00 per additional quarter hour of labour.
- All parts covered with a 3 month guarantee for your peace of mind.
Viking Appliance Service
- Viking Cooker Service £600.00 PLUS VAT up to the 1st 4hrs
- £40.00 per quarter for labour after first 4 hours
- 10% off any replacement parts required
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts
If you are experiencing problems with your Viking appliance and its no longer covered by the manufactures warranty, we can provide a number of services to help.
If you would like an approved Viking engineer to attend to repair or service your appliance just give us a call on 01530 443650 or send us an email using the contact form on the contact page. Please have your serial number and appliance details to hand.
Our repair only service consists of a standard call out charge of £250.00 + VAT. This includes the first hour of labour, any additional labour after this is charged at £50.00 per quarter hour. Parts are chargeable at Cookersmiths standard price. All parts are covered with a 3 month warranty.
Call us on 01530 443650, or send us an email using the contact form on the contact us page to speak to an approved engineer about your requirements.